The companies in the Creative Composites Group would like you to consider a career with us. We offer a very competitive compensation package for all employees. In addition to competitive pay, all full-time employees will be eligible for all benefits after completion of the probation period. Benefits include superb health insurance, paid time-off, and 401k retirement plan. We provide training in our industry-leading manufacturing processes.
There are three facilities. For current openings at a location, click on the company name.
- Creative Pultrusions, Alum Bank, PA.
- Kenway Composites, Augusta, ME.
- Composite Advantage, Dayton, OH.
- Tower Tech, Oklahoma City, OK.
Take a close look at our current openings and consider the CCG for a rewarding career.
Below are the job openings by location. You can download an application for the location of interest.
- Machine Operators and Fabricators. Full-time production and fabrication positions. Basic measuring and blueprint reading skills, experience with hand and power tools, and the ability to work day or night shift, including overtime are required.
Application - Download
- Production Director. The Production Director is a key role in supporting the growth of Kenway Composites. The Production Director is responsible for directing the manufacturing and materials procurement functions at Kenway in a manner that allows the company to achieve manufacturing goals. The Production Director develops and maintains procedures and policies related to the production of all composite products and works directly with all shop personnel to establish an environment that supports manufacturing quality, on-time composite products. This is a hands-on position that will spend time on the shop floor with employees as well as managing the processes and purchasing function. Will collaborate with sales and engineering to ensure product demands and forecasted objectives are consistently met. Qualified candidate will, among other skills, possess a Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree) in a related field; 3-7 years of related manufacturing supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry are required. Must be detail-oriented, possess strong analytical and communication skills, and enjoy problem solving and teamwork. Experience with various ERP/MRP systems and the ability to use those systems to drive processes is also highly desired.
- Project Manager-Engineer. Kenway Composites has an excellent opportunity for a skilled Project Engineer/Manager with experience manufacturing, installing, and repairing products for Heavy Industrial clients, like Pulp & Paper, Chemical Processing, Municipal Waste Water, etc. The successful candidate will thrive on being the primary point of contact and demonstrate abilities to manage a project from initial inquiry to estimating, through design and engineering, to manufacturing and final installation. Products include fiberglass piping, duct, tanks, structural fabrications, and a variety of other custom molded products. Our successful candidate will have a minimum of a four-year engineering or technical degree (or comparable work experience) and a minimum of five years of Project Management or Engineering experience in a construction or heavy industrial setting. Prior experience with fiberglass/composites is certainly beneficial but not required. Willingness to travel 4-8 weeks per year, while managing field crews or meeting with customers, is required.
- Structural Fabricator. The Structural Fabricator will use their exceptional Carpentry skills to fabricate ladders, handrails, and platforms from FRP pultruded stock. Cut, drill, and bolt raw material together to fabricate finished products. Qualifications should include Finish Carpentry Experience, Skilled & efficient at measuring lengths and angles, Experience laying out handrail and stairs, Can read and interpret blueprints, Self-motivated, Quality, detail, and safety-oriented, Can work independently and with others, Can calculate compound miter joints in the process, Able to make adjustments in the Fabrication Process to produce the Final Product, Use of all hand and power tools, Able to stand, walk, talk, hear and lift/carry an average weight of 50lbs. If you enjoy an innovative work environment, facing new challenges and projects, and working for an industry-leading company, you may be a great fit for our team.
- Laminator. Composites are the advanced material of the future! Kenway is seeking skilled craftspeople who want to be part of building exciting products for industry, for our roads, highway, and waterfront infrastructure, and for a variety of other emerging markets from utilities, to submarines, to aerospace. Composites are so much more than just boatbuilding. Experience with composites is NOT required… we will train you. Successful candidates will be committed to safety, demonstrate high attention to detail, and will be excited about learning new skills. Opportunities for company-paid travel, too. You may think of yourself as a carpenter, mechanic, steelworker, or another expert in other construction trades, but you can quickly become a Certified Composites Technician. The Composites Lamination Technician is our primary production position for Kenway Composites, which includes both factory manufacturing as well as offsite work at customer locations. The Laminator will be responsible for laying up fiberglass and resin for the manufacturing of FRP components. Must use hand and power tools, measuring devices, read and understand technical drawings and instructions, safely handle vinyl ester and epoxy resins, communicate effectively, work with others, lift and carry up to 100lbs.
Application - Download
Click on the link for job opening details and apply online.
Send applications to:
Creative Composites Group
Director of Human Resources
214 Industrial Lane Alum Bank, PA 15521